SBA has a rolling application avalible here: https://forms.gle/1yhDRRokRWvnBe8x8
If you have any questions about the Rolling Application, please contact the Administrative director at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SBA consists of 36 total members, separated into the following categories:
- 5 Executive Board Members (elected by General Board)
- 5 Committee Chairs (appointed by Executive Board)
- 3L Class Representatives (3 total)
- 2L Class Representatives (3 total)
- 1L Section Representatives (1 per section)
- LL.M. Representative** (1 position)
- At-Large Representatives (16-17 total)
**In the event there remains a vacancy for the L.L.M. Representative position, the vacancy is converted to an At-Large Representative position.
- Elected general board members serve a single term in office lasting one school year. Positions do not roll over to the following school year.
- All eligible 1L and 2L general board, committee chair, and executive board members may run for an Executive Board position. The elected Executive Board serves for one CALENDAR year.
- Upon the election of a new executive board, all eligible 1L and 2L general board members can apply for consideration to be appointed as a committee chair. Committee chairs serve a single term lasting one school year.
~ ~ ~
If you have any questions about joining the SBA, please reach out to Community Affairs Director Ashmal Ali with any questions.