With the return to in-person classes, the SBA will also be conducting its annual Fall General Election in the law building. Details regarding the upcoming fall election are forthcoming, but in the meantime, please direct any questions to Administrative Director Tom DeLano at firstname.lastname@example.org
SBA has a rolling applications available here: https://forms.gle/1yhDRRokRWvnBe8x8
If you have any questions about the Rolling Application, please contact Administrative Director Tom DeLano at email@example.com
The SBA consists of 36 total members, separated into the following categories:
- 5 Executive Board Members (elected by General Board)
- 5 Committee Chairs (appointed by Executive Board)
- 3L Class Representatives (3 total)
- 2L Class Representatives (3 total)
- 1L Section Representatives (1 per section)
- LL.M. Representative** (1 position)
- At-Large Representatives (16-17 total)
**In the event there remains a vacancy for the L.L.M. Representative position, the vacancy is converted to an At-Large Representative position.
- Elected general board members serve a single term in office lasting one school year. Positions do not roll over to the following school year.
- All eligible 1L and 2L general board, committee chair, and executive board members may run for an Executive Board position. The elected Executive Board serves for one CALENDAR year.
- Upon the election of a new executive board, all eligible 1L and 2L general board members can apply for consideration to be appointed as a committee chair. Committee chairs serve a single term lasting one school year.
~ ~ ~
If you have any questions about joining the SBA, please reach out to Community Affairs Director Emily Rosberg with any questions.